Aaaahhh... it's not quite "till death do us part" for Jon and Kate Gosselin of Jon & Kate Plus 8 (Discovery Home & Health Channel 733 on Astro) fame.
After 10 years of marriage, a set of twins and sextuplets, they are calling it quits.
I don't usually write about other people (how self-centred I am!!) on this blog, but I did write about the show in an entry in Feb last year -- see here.
This was some of the things I wrote:
But I notice one thing about this family -- Jon and Kate lack that certain chemistry between spouses and many a moment they look like they can't wait for the cameras to stop rolling just so they can scream at each other!
Aaahhh... could it be that they were having problems by then? Just as love takes time to build up, so does hate and resentment...
I feel for the kids. I just hope their separation will not affect their parenting skills. Is that even possible??

6 comments:
Nak amik 2 orang anak angkat bleh tak? For a few couples I know yang tak da anak.
But they look like a sweet couple....on camera!
sori nak tumpang comment sikit....
yes i luv to watch their reality show too.....but i tink kate ni garang sangat lah dgn suami dia.....
Wiz -- you really think they look sweet on camera? I thought they were a mismatch from dunno where!! haha... so bad la me!!
nita -- I guess we can only imagine how tough it is to raise 8 small children, kan?? Tension wo!! tu agaknya dia nampak garang kot!!
mhb,
am no tv person, so i dont follow the series...but one thing i notice is tt those couples that celebrates and shows off how big their weedings are and how happy their families are...are those who had broken marriages...think it's called riak!
KG -- yelah... Allah marah!! :-(
Post a Comment