CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 22, 2009

True love (ahhh... I just love how the two words sound together)

I had the pleasure to bake special cupcakes on Saturday. I said special as it was for a wedding anniversary do. And mind you, the couple was to celebrate their 35th wedding anniversary!!

With four children and five grandkids to their legacy, J&H is a living example of a loving marriage, unconditional understanding and commitment to each other.

Wishing the loving couple many more years of love together!!




10 comments:

D said...

aaah... you romantic fool!

;) such beautiful cuppies to mark an anniversary! well done!!

kay_leeda said...

I just have this to say, "Cantikkkkkk nyerrrrr!!!!"

That's the way to go. Keep it up ok :)

KG said...

mhb,

awww sweet nya...nanti when i'm in confinement, kalau ada order i push to you can?!

MHB said...

D -- my turn to say:

paku dulang
paku serpih

hahaha!!!

MHB said...

kay -- thank you, dear... ;-)

MHB said...

KG -- sure, apa salahnya ;-)

wanshana said...

Very the cantikkk!! The cuppies are so sweet, and the colours are so depicting "True love", indeed :)

Well done, dear :)

LadyDi said...

babe, nice color...so sweet...great edible arts...

take care luv..

MHB said...

wanshana -- thank you... you are one of those who has found "True love", sis!!

MHB said...

LadyDi -- thanks, dear... "see you" Sun!!