CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 24, 2008

My Monologues: Feeling Melancholic

Communicated with his ex-colleague last night by chance. The kind soul emailed me old photos. All 10 of them. Brought back memories. I soooooo miss him.

If only I can turn back time. But I can't. Guess I just have to live with it. And that's the most complex part.
I will try.

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

i know you're strong...

D said...

it's ok to miss him. tak pe... but don't let it get to you. be in control. what i tell myself always is, if i cry or miss him too much, it's an indication that i tak redha. i put up a poem given by my ex-colleague about looking ahead (kena check balik lepas ni), and that's what i try to remember if i realise i'm slipping back or living in the past.

:)

minah cakap banyak who needs a smack herself most of the time,
D.

MHB said...

daybab -- I don't think I am...

MHB said...

D @ minah cakap banyak -- hehe... yup, yup... I know...

biasalah kita kan (I la tuu), suka ikut perasaan... to tell you the truth, I takuuuttt tau bila overly miss him... takut DIA marah... so nangis je puas2 and then try to get over it!! (yeah, like it's so easy to do...)

Like I said, I try la...

kay_leeda said...

Dear MHB,

Cry if you must. But be strong, and we know you are. You take good care of yourself yah.

(((((Hugggssss)))))

Amy said...

*Hulur bahu kasik nangis puas2* Happy belated...sorry I didn't get to wish u on ur birthday *big hugs*

Royalshoppingarcade said...

salam,
I tried leaving a long comment on your birthday surprise by your kids but couldn't get thru.
I'm sorry but I cried when I read this post. I so understand how u feel.I mean, i try to.Its so easy to fall back into the whirlpool of emotions, I get that sometimes and its so difficult to get out of the whirlpool when you're in there but its so easy to be sucked into it.Iknow I am merapuing but I hope you get what I'm trying to say.
You are amazing and believe that.
Dahla your 2 children are adorable!take care.

Madam Tai Tai Again said...

Hey there...miss him if you want to. He may not be here but your love and your memories with him are still alive.

Wish I was there to give you a warm hug and provide my shoulder for you to cry on. But I know someone, for sure, has already offered hers. Just lean on her to get thru it, ok. It doesn't mean you are weak. It just means that it is good to have someone to share your despair with. That's what friends are for anyway.

ms hart said...

Biiiiiiig hug for you, sis! I know you'll be fine. Now go hug your beautiful girls. Now, now..go!

Unknown said...

MHB,

I've been reading ur blog but never have I left a comment until today.... I can't say much (usually cannot say anything pun cos I cannot say I know how u feel, though I try).

But I know times like this, u just have to fill the void... hug someone, write whatever it is u are feeling, let it out.

Aida - I pray that u'll be able to look back with a smile rather than tears, whenever u miss him.

wanshana said...

(((((((HUGS)))))))

jabishah said...

You've made it this far... you are strong my dear. Hugs to you & the girls!

Kak Teh said...

Salam, I feel i just want to reach out and hug you. That's all I can offer and I know that's not enough. But, just like what others say, be strong. Its okay to miss him.
Take care.

MHB said...

kay_leeda -- thanks, sis... crying releases the sadness a little and that's what I did...

((((((hugs)))))) to you too!! :-)

MHB said...

amy -- thanks, dear... sorry la I nangis sampai basah baju you tu... berlendir2 lagi kena hingusss... hehe :-D

MHB said...

royalshoppingarcade -- yeah, believe me, I know what you mean... it is SO easy to get caught up in our emotions.. apa nak buat, we're humans pun... too many flaws... let's hope HE forgives us...

MHB said...

MTT -- thanks for the shoulder to cry on and the hugs offered :-)
really appreciate it...

MHB said...

ms hart -- ((((big hugs to you too)))

MHB said...

aida -- thanks for leaving your comment... insya-Allah, one day I too hope to have more smiles than tears whenever I miss him...

MHB said...

wanshana -- (((((hugs))))) to you too!!

MHB said...

jabishah -- insya-Allah, berkat du'a family and friends, I will be strong... thanks, dear...

MHB said...

kak teh -- hugs kak teh... thanks for the offer and alhamdulillah, I'm fine now :-)