We had an early 'lil birthday do for not-so-little-anymore Maira yesterday. My daughter Maira will officially turn 9 on Tuesday, 20 May 2008.
Pic taken from here. With permission, ok??? ;-)Maira invited some of her schoolfriends over and the first to arrive was Azreen and her brother. The invitation said 2.30pm but they arrived at 1.15pm!!! ;-)
Maira, Azreen and bro posing dulu with the cake before the party started. PS: Azreen's brother checking out the cake! hehe
And soon, the rest of the Adni gang arrived. They are so muslimah, aren't they? Alhamdulillah...
Azreen, Maisara & Maira
I organised some games for the children. I hope they had fun. After three games, they wanted more and so, they organised their own treasure hunt!!! As long as they are happy, right? Gave me some time to mingle with the adult guests...
Misha (right) and Nurin. Dah berpeluh-peluh main tengah padang!
My first-born is turning into an 'anak dara' by the day!!! I hope she becomes the best that she can be!
Maira @ Nov, 2007
LOVE YOU, MAIRA! Make Mommy and Daddy proud, ok?
22 comments:
dear,u r doing fine raising your girls into great muslimahs,insyaAllah..
My Princess' bday is on the 21st n i thot of having a small party but i've not been well..will see later.
Keep well,dear and keep on praying.
D dearest, thank you for the words of encouragement. I need that.
Will Princess turn 9 as well or 8 this year?
I hope you are recovering dearie... take extra care of yourself for the kids, ok? Pray you get well soon.
*Warm hugs*
Was there enough cake to go around? It looks small but there were 4 layers inside. Hope the kids love the cake as well instead of just the deco. Did she like the lip balm and the hair clip? Aunty wiz always gets uptight trying to win many little girls' hearts with her cakes. It is their special day anyway and that is super duper important.
You are an awesome mother, I could never match up to you. Take care friend.
That's one beautiful cake. Hehe.
Happy birthday to Maira :)
...Beautiful Maira...hehe....Happy 9th birthday dear...may all your wish, sissy's wish n also mummy's wish come true...Take care!!!
p/s : Maira's cute lil' Handbag from W.I.Z is priceless!!!!....Aunty Di wish dapat bag mcm tu jugak....so cute..
Happy Birthday to dear Maira!! Yes, the cake is soooooo beautiful!! Trust Wiz with this kind of things! Kalau I, maybe tengooook aje....sayangnya nak potong!!!! But apa hal pulak tak potong birthday kek, eh? ha ha ha
The cake is great...but Maira looks much prettier...
Happy Birthday Maira.
ugh miss d boat -- wish i hv tt extra energy to join d party...next time maybe..
hepi besday maira -- may u grow up as a good muslimah who takes really good care of your beloved ones esp yr mom...
wiz -- yes, there was enough cake to go around! The adults complimented on how the cake tasted as good as it looks! Thank you for the hair clip and the lip balm, Maira loved it! I didn't know the two were part of the 'prop' for the cake until I saw your pic! ;-)Btw, the girls told me Aunty Wiz 'puteh and lawa'... :D
Hey, hey, hey... I'm the one who could NEVER match up to you!!!!
nadlique -- it sure was a beautiful cake! Thanks for the wishes!
ladydi -- thanks for the wishes, dearie!!! Nanti birthday Aunty Di boleh mintak Aunty Wiz buatkan handbag LV!!! heheh
ms hart -- thanks for the wishes! You know, when the time came for Maira to 'belah' the cake, I got nervous seeing such materpiece being 'destroyed'!!! hahaha
Jean -- thanks for the wishes, dear! Time sure flew and before I know it, she'll turn into a teenager!!! huhu
rakukura -- thanks for the wishes and the du'a!!! We missed you and Ifan at the party -- next time Ifan datang bawak adik ye... :D
I'm glad both mommy and maira had a good time. And Misha too, obviously! :-D
sorry couldn't attend - you already know why - but thanks for the invite!
Happy birthday Maira..Aunty Amy nak *hugs* sket ye? Tumpang kasih sayang :)..Aunty Amy doa Maira jadik anak yg baik dan pandai.
Tina! Puteh and lawa? Ha ha ha. I'm not even close to puteh and let alone lawa la. I think they were blinded by the cake, trust me, till they saw everything as nice and sweet as the cake. So so so happy to brighten up your little girl's heart.
Ps. I wanted so much to take her picture with the cake but the battery of my camera decide not to. So dissapointed Aunty wiz. You have lovely girls. But maira was extremely shy that day.
Happy 9th Birthday to Maira! :)
ps: How I wish my girls' hair can be as NEAT as your girls'!!! ;)
To your dear Maira,
Happy b'day to her...wish i dapatlah puteri comel mcm your 2 pricess
kaseh
efs -- ya, Maira had a good time, alright. I managed to get home at 1pm that day after attending a rehearsal at KL Conv Centre. Had to be there on Wesak Day as well... basically worked throughout the weekend. Am so tired now and can't wait for my break next week!!!
Hope your maid is keeping well!??
amy -- thanks for the du'a. My children are your children! :-)
wiz -- Maira IS a shy girl, especially with strangers. They did tell me bout the camera haha!
flowerinthedesert -- neat ke?? Your girls' hair pun neat what??
kaseh -- thank you, dear. Insya Allah, you will have an adorable lil princess soon. Ameen.
wow! What a party for a wow gal! Happy birthday Maira!
petite n powerful -- thanks, sis. PS: waiting for your kids' pix on your blog hehe...
Post a Comment