I've been tagged by nadlique (thanks!).
Am just going to type away whatever comes to the top of my mind right now, ya...
Here goes...
1. I don't eat airplane food. Not even the peanuts! Even when I'm on a 16-hour non-stop flight across continents, I still won't eat anything. Can't stand the smell of food on airplanes!!! However, I may munch on some cookies or chocolates that I bring with me.
2. I don't eat assam/pickled fruits... yuck!!!
3. I lie about my height. My 'official' height is actually 2 cm more than what it really is!!! when you're a shorty, 2 cm counts, ok???
4. Well, since I mentioned about my height, why don't we go to my weight, ya??? I am forever trying to lose weight but forever failed miserably as I love food too much!!!
5. I am a samseng on the road. I drive pretty fast too. I take over and change lanes like nobody's business. I make illegal u-turns. I speak on the phone without using hands-free. I sms when driving. I am a danger to society!!!
6. I am a HUGE procrastinator!!! so not proud of myself for being one!
7. I am a hopeless romantic and I love with ALL my heart. Having said that, I am having a hard time trying to love myself. I used to have a best friend to do that for me.
8. Finally, I am so glad that this is the last random fact I need to come up about myself as I have ran out of ideas on what to say!!!
Ok... the rule is to tag 8 more people to post 8 Random Facts about themselves.
I'm tagging you guys, ok?
(in alphabetical order)
1. amy
2. d
3. daybab
3. efs
4. flowerinthedesert
5. lilinbiru
6. mawarku sinar
7. ms hart
8. petite n powerful
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
8 Random Facts about Myself
Posted by MHB at Tuesday, May 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
24 comments:
Kena tag? Ok, ok nanti I buat. Wah tak sangka samseng on the road ni. Entah2 kita pernah berlumba kat KESAS after work? Hehhehe :P
dont eat airplane food... mmm.... helena pulak love airplane food... dulu2 just LURVE MAS punya food, tapi now dah kureng sikitla...
I've been told tat I'm also a samseng on the road.... hehe....
amy -- you're an F1 driver yourself? hehe... we proly tak pernah lumba as I use MRR2 to go home!
helena -- we're complete opposites when it comes to airplane food, I guess!!
samseng oso huh?? isn't it funny how our personality changes immediately after we get behind the wheels? so... which one is our 'real' personality? heheh...
wah...samseng kampung dusun sumer ni eh??...count me in!!!..heheh...
i bwk tiny miny car to work...one day, after overtook lori kecik nih...the driver tak puas ati tgk sorang minah ni potong dia agaknyer...he overtook me, and was really closed to my car...skit swerved ke kiri..apa lagi, without realizing, my middle finger went up..Ha! ha!...mamat tu sangat pissed off...and i pecut like nobody's biznezzzz...i was thinking, which police station shud i go?? (tau takut plak)..hehe..after a while, dia surrendered la tu...lori nak kejar super duper car..mana boleh!!! hik hik..
hmm...tak penah plak terpikir pasal airplane's food tuh...Insyaallah we'll b going s'where this June (more than 8 hrs journey)..nak try sniff dulu the food...heheh...
ladydi -- muahahaha!!! you know, I too have been guilty of exposing my middle finger vertically like that!!! kira dah marah sangatlah tu... pas tu terus pecut sebab dah sakit perut takut kot-kot the person yang I gave the finger tu road bully ke hape!!!
mhb....muahahaha too....bila i ingat citer tu, sangat sakit perut gelak..why??..
coz i can still imagine myself in my cute car (..wait till u see the driver..)..with bloody numb feet (takut woo..) ..negotiating hundreds of bends..using se lane punya jalan (Kuala selangor road)...bcoz of that b****y selfish guy..i guess he was formally a road bully...psssttt...the very next day, dok asyik tinjau je kiri kanan jalan...mana tau dia dok tunggu i behind the bushes...ahakkksss!!!
take care darling...
ladydi -- hahaha!!! kelakau giles!!!
hey, now my turn... (pssst pssst... where r u going???) ;-)
haiyaaa... wa pun kena? ok la, since otak pun dah tepu. I must say I go along with your No.7 to the dot. tak pe, tak pe, I sayaaaaang you!! Hehehe..
You hate airplane food?? But but.. I love airplane food. Haha. How about hospital food? I love hospital food as well.
Samseng on the road tu, I guess 80% of Malaysians pun ada masalah tu kot. Including myself. Kadang-kadang, all sort of profanities pun keluar.
mhb...ooo..how nice, eh??..if u don't wanna tell us where u'll be going, so...i pun tak nak gakkkkk!!! heheh...
psstt...dunno ur address..coz am planning to visit flea markets over there..and if any cute stuff found i.e souvenirs, thot of posting them over to your abode after we come back...(but after a deep thought...u won't agree to this, i guess..hmmm...
Ok Finally found the place to leave my comment here (sorry...not too familiar with blogspot)..do allow me to use the word "familiar" rather than "stuXXX" :)
Read your profile and touched by your spirit! and falling in love with you almost instantly. (don't worry, I am a female and happily married with no special preference!)
TAKE CARE! and I surely will come to your blog to read what you have to share
d -- ya lorrr... lu pun kena gak...
I saaaayaaaang you too!!! heheh
nadlique -- airplane food... yuck!!!
hmmm... guess we're all samsengs here!!! ;-)
ladydi -- that's so sweeeeeeettt of you!!! thanks for thinking bout me even before you are travelling!!!
eh... we should 'jumpe' la... what say you? next month after our trips?
hi jean!!! it's ok... am not too familiar with wordpress myself!
thanks for hopping by... a word of caution tho' -- I mostly write crap!!! heheh...
come around again, ya... and I'll visit your blog soon!
hmmm...kena jugak, eh? wait aaa...let me think aaaa...hard one...hmmm...
heheheheeee....mhb.., i likkkeeee....seriously..(big smile over here u know..)..hmm..we're waiting for hubby's (audit schedule's) confirmation) before we really know the date but Insyaallah it's gonna be in June end..
yup..nice of me thinking of getting something for you b4 my trip happens kan? (but dear, it's damn true)...
so, go n have a wonderful trip..and perhaps, we could meet some time in July??..date, venue and time shall be determined later k?..
P/s : when are u leaving? May/June?
mhb: we got items 4, 5, 6 in common. he he
ms hart -- no need to think long and hard one... belasah je!!! ;-)
ladydi -- yeay!!! so I see you in July? Insya Allah, kalau umur panjang...
will be leaving 29 May and be back 2nd week of June, insya Allah...
It's a date, ok???
flowerinthedesert -- hik hik... another samseng Kg Dusun??? ha ha ha...
eh... suddenly I 'terbau' the aroma of your baked goodies here... hmmmm...
yeayyyy!!!...gonna meet mhb..'sangat teruja'..hehehhh...
yep, it's gonna be our first date..hik hik...can't wait to meet ya!! (hang jangan buat diam plak bila dah balik sini tawww...update me k??)
Love as always..
ladydi -- ish... takkan la che' nak wat lagu tu kot... che' tak mungkir janji nya... ;-)
Post a Comment