Prelude
We had actually loosely planned this trip sometime ago. I said loosely because cakap gitu-gitulah... "let's go to Singapore... " between me and my cousin. So a couple of weeks before the school holidays, it was like, "eh...bila nak gi Singapore... let's go this school hols!" Yeay!! ;-)
We planned our trip over tea and cucoq sayoq one afternoon. We decided that the main highlight would be the cross over Johor causeway to Singapore, and we'd stay in JB for two nights. Easier on the pocket + we could explore JB as well. Several years ago, their daddy and I took the girls for a vacation in Singapore but they've never been to JB.
We had fun at the funfair. My cousin said upon looking at the carousel, "I want to feel like a child tonight"... and I think she did!! She went on the carousel with the girls. I opted for the rocking pirate ship ride and ended up mengilai like a pontianak!! That was fun haha...
We also found the Rumah Limas on the Danga Bay stretch. I was amazed at such concept, all the traditional houses of Johor at a spacious and well-landscaped park and one of these houses can be rented out for weddings. And while we were there, there was a wedding going on... quite the syahdu. I've never actually been to a kampung wedding before and sungguh tertarik with the scenery.
After walking around, our tummies were giving signs for us to go for dinner, and we did @ Drop By Always ;-)
*hajat dihati nak write about our 3D/2N Southern trip into one entry but like I warned you at the beginning of the post, the five-letter M word just won't budge la ;-) An entry on our daytrip to Singapore will follow suit!!




8 comments:
nyeh nyeh nyeh... well done for someone in the M**** mood! errr... my draft box has LOTS of cob-webbed entries!!;)
Oh so festive! We've contemplated driving to JB a few times, but always kept asking ourselves "Apa ada kat JB"? Now I know .... I think it'll be fun!
Hope you & the girls had lots of fun in S'pore as well.
D -- haha...akhirnya berjaya jugak, babes...
QOTH -- we went around JB too on our third day... we drove to where the road led us, stopping at landmark buildings and the zoo!! I'm sure if we did more research, they are other interesting places in JB on offer... the Danga Bay bit was colourful and definitely one of the spots worth a visit!
Talk about the M mood. I am also hit by the same bug too.
Singapore....haih bila la nak sampai ni. The last time I was there semasa saya berumur 11 tahun ha ha ha like ten years ago k!!!!!! he he he.
Danga Bay was exciting and bright, kan? I like...macam fairyland!!! Cycle tak?
Wiz -- you dok tersangat lagi ka?? I pun sama... menci tauuu...
Oh... TEN years ago when you went to Singapore tu belum ada IC ya... baliagh pun dak lagi??? hahaha
ms hart -- memang macam fairyland... I was impressed with the decorations on the carousel... so mengasyikkan, so cantikkk...soooo dunia!!! hehe
No, we didn't cycle coz dah lapar sangat after all the rides but we saw people having fun doing it!!
p/s: I teringat your entry on Danga Bay tau when I was there!! ;-)
Post a Comment