I came home from work and was greeted by Maira with, "Mommy, esok birthday Maisarah. Bake cupcakes".
Hmmm.. was that a request, a suggestion or an order? Mommy barely had a chance to catch her breath but replied with, "oh... ok!".
Maisarah is one-third of the Maira-Maisarah-Azreen trio. Yes, BFFs they are. She spends her time at our home at least once a week, doing homework and stuff.
Maisarah is forever getting Maira things. I see Maira using a new fancy mechanical pencil/notebook/eraser and asks, "where did you get this?" and the answer would be "Maisarah kasi". According to her mom, Maisarah shares her dad's passion for stationery shopping that part of their house can be turned into a stationery shop!! Well, Maira should feel lucky, I guess... ;-)
Maisarah was also part of Maira's accomplice in organising a surprise birthday party for me last year. See here. That was so sweet of them.
After dinner I started baking some vanilla cupcakes for Maisarah which Maira is going to bring to school tomorrow. The colours were suggested by Maira and moi decided to just make simple swirls as it's the obvious fool-proof design choice for me.
I hope you like it, Maisarah. Happy Birthday and stay sweet!!
Thursday, April 2, 2009
For sweet Maisarah...
Posted by MHB at Thursday, April 02, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
DayBab pon nak hugak cuppies... :-(
Oh my... what lucky girls.... I would have just bought mine hahahahha like i always do. (Shame on me)
Salam perkenalan,
Just hit ur blog and been reading the previous posts.What lovely girls u have and the cakes..they just awesome.Tenguk baklava tu terliur,lama dah tak makan..
To me what our children need is quality love,having single or both parents does not matter much.Janji dia org dpt all the love and attention u can give and at all times.
Have a great weekend and take care!
u salute ur ability to do those wonderful cakes and u're a working mum!
How come I never thought about the swirl, eventhough I have all the gadget. My first cupcakes attemp was almost a disaster!
daybab -- janganlah sedih sangat... ;-) hehe
Aida -- tak nak buat sendiri, beli pun ok gakkk.. ;-)
madam gold -- salam perkenalan to you too...
thanks for dropping by!! see you around here again sometime k ;-)
madame B -- tengah dok minat, memanglah rajinnn... kalau datang penyakit M tuuu.. hmmm.. apa pun tak jalan!! hehe
mama23beas -- hmmm.. nak kena buat cupcakes selalu la tuuu... ;-)
YOu should do this professionally MHB, you're really good.
Love the colour combos. And those swirls...they were to go crazy for.
Wiz -- thank you, Wiz deary... bestnye kena puji ngan my sugar highness ;o)
Post a Comment