CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 2, 2009

The sweet, sweet temptation...

I wasn't looking for you, but you came my way...

So seductive you were that I can't resist...

I had to give in. I bowed to my desires for I am weak. I had to have you.

Now I am fulfilled but I want more...

Yes, you... the yummylicious array of baklavas a friend brought back from Egypt.

NGAP, NGAP!!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

MHB - YOu can have em all you want, tak yah share dgn I coz I tak berapa minat sgt. Tapi if you had sengkuang, kuah rojak and kacang, we might have to fight for the slices he he he.

MHB said...

Wiz -- apsal la you mention the winning trio tu tengah2 hari ni... mana i nak carik ni... heheh

Anonymous said...

eeemmmmm... baklava!! best nye...
DayBab pernah try buat nie, tapi.. tak berpa jadi.. :-(
yyuummmyyyy...

MHB said...

daybab -- there are many variations of baklava and some I prefer than others. Dah bertahun2 cari tak pernah jumpa dengan the kind yang I fell in love with at first bite (which my Greek roomate used to make in college eons ago). However, this baklava which my Egyptian friend brought back rasanya sejibik... melts in te mouth... ahhhh

KG said...

MHB,

Thanks for dropping by my "house"...hmmm terasa what you are going through just by reading yr profile...sabar...ada hikmahnya!

MHB said...

KG -- been reading your blog for sometime now. I think you're THE superwoman!! ;-)

Unknown said...

MHB,

emmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm baklava......

Greek ones are my most favourite but I have tasted many variations and some taste nearly sama but they will contest that theirs; be it greek, moroccan or other variations are the best.

hmmmmmmmmmm tengok gbr pun I can already feel the fat building up in me... i'll stick to my nenas for afters(that's dessert).

my eyes are starting to glaze over hehehehe

MHB said...

Aida -- I think I gained 1/2 kg already!! hahaha... the thick buttery taste that wets the lining of your mouth... so sinful!!

Unknown said...

MHB,

M@rj@n the middle eastern restaurant at KLCC serves up a platter which consists of 8 pieces (each double the size of ur gula-2 hacks) for RM16/platter. They were "nice" but not to die for lah.

D said...

1/2 kg? kan ada 1/2 kg lagi... genapkan je la! ;)

me likes them too, but only occasionally. sini senang gak dapat. a friend who married a turk does yummy ones. eh, mana weighing scale? pinjam sat!

MHB said...

D -- dah genapkan dah pon!! heheh

weighing scale? apekebende tu?? ;-)

Unknown said...

MHB tumpang lalu...

D, on Stoney Stanton, there was a shop which sold asian and middle eastern food stuff, inlcuding maggi mee and kicap kipas udang from Malaysia. One of the other things they had there was these lovely baklava for £2 a pack and u could have tea with two friends with the contents.... they were the cheapest I've seen. I wonder if there are still there.