CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Happy Birthday, Mish!!

Happy birthday to Misha Munirah, the girl who called herself 'baby' up till she was 3+. Funny coz' I never called her that!! In fact, no one ever did... I guess she knew she'll always be the baby in the family.

Now, we call her Misha or Mish for short. My cousin Abby calls her Mishut sometimes. And my dear late uncle Ayah called her Manisah.

Happy birthday, Mish!!

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday... Misha!!! ;-)

The Hand That Holds The Quill... said...

Happy 8th Birthday Misha!
MHB, I just realised, Misha's birth date n month 0302, my daughter's birthday 0504. Both our girls born in same year. :)

MHB said...

daybab -- thanks, Kak Mya!! :o)

MHB said...

Rin -- ye ke?? that's nice... :o)

Anonymous said...

Happy Happy Birthday Misha dearest. Semoga dipanjangkan umur dimurahkan rezeki, dan menjadi teman, anak solehah yang terbaik buat bonda Misha.

You'll always be the baby to all of us here.

Anonymous said...

Assalamualaikum dear sis MHB

Happy birthday to your beautiful puteri! Simply adorable her baby pictures and I love the castle cake. Congrats on that - I shall be tempting to make one soon, terasa inspired after seeing your cake.

May Allah SWT bless her always.Amin
Salam mesra from FD

Madam Tai Tai Again said...

Happy 8th Birthday, Misha! May your life be blessed with great and wonderful things.

Anonymous said...

owhh...

Happy Birthday, love.....will always du'a for you and your big sis...and of course for MOMMY too...

MHB said...

Wiz -- thank you, Auntie Wiz and ameen ameen ya Rabbal Alamin to you du'a...

MHB said...

Wassalam sis FD -- thanks for the birthday wish and yes, yes you go bake that castle cake!! :o)

p/s: it's always nice to hear from you!!

MHB said...

MTT - thanks for the birthday wish, Auntie Tai Tai!! :-)

MHB said...

LadyDi -- thanks, auntie!! I like the soap you bought mommy from Perth -- I kebas-ed it!! hehe

ms hart said...

Happy 8th birthday Misha!! May all your dreams come true, baby!:) Here's a big YAY YAY for another Aquarius! Gimme five!! Blurp!:)

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Misshh..cun ah date dia 030201

Anis Zainal-Pacleb said...

Happy Birthday Misha Darling!

MHB, sorry for the belated bday wish for your darling daughter....

MHB said...

ms hart -- are we both Feb babies, auntie Hart?? happy birthday to you too!!

MHB said...

amy -- thanks for the wish, Amy!!

MHB said...

anis -- thanks, dear!! no worries, Auntie!! ;-)

Madam Tai Tai Again said...

Hi MHB,

How have you been? It's been awhile since your last posting. Hope it is just your busy schedule that is keeping you away, and not because you are sick or anything.

Take care!

D said...

hop over dear, once the hype of the wedding has subsided... you've been honoured with an award!

MHB said...

MTT dear... I guess I have been busy, sick and macam2 lagi!! but I'm back!! ;-) thanks for your concern, dear...

MHB said...

D -- thank you, thank you (blushing and curtsy-ing)... heheh