I just can't post another entry without articulating my sadness over the sufferings and anguish of the people in Gaza. Justice will prevail, insya-Allah. Let's not stop praying.
Back to the title of this entry : My Monologues is a year old today!!
This was how My Monologues looked like a year ago...
...and my first entry was My wish for my girls
In the last one year, I've changed my callsign four times:
this was my first... how gloomy, eh?
less gloomy... but still pale
more colour
and finally (to date), more original I hope -- the back of my home door
I've shared my hopes, my joy, my tears and my fears with you in this blog dear readers and I've 'met' many wonderful friends through here as well... thank you to each and everyone of you for visiting this humble blog of mine and muchos gracias to you for offering your friendships!!




33 comments:
Happy 1st Blogvesary, MHB!
Yes, the latest callsign is much more ceria...just like your days ahead. I'm sure.
Hi MHB!
HAPPY 1st Blogvesary too from me!
have been your faithful silent reader for quite sometime and since we've just ushered in 2009, I thot to myself why not make new frens too.... so here i am....
and btw, hope it's not too late to wosh you Happy New Year!
p/s : i've linked you (for ages actually ;))..hope it's fine wif you...
Happy One Year Old (again he he)!!!
gurl, luckily i didn't see that gloomy pict you first had! You're a flower - fresh, alive, blooming, scentful and of course beautiful! Keep on blogging. Expressing yourself is therapeutical, while sharing ideas and opinions can be ibadah.
Happy 1st!
MTT -- insya-Allah, more ceria days ahead for all of us... ameen!!
anis -- it's always nice to form friendships and I'm glad you've extended yours!!
happy new year to you too!! (350 days more to go so still new year what)
p/s: go ahead, make my day :o)
Rin -- thank you!! looks like I'm just a few months younger than your boy!! boleh jadi menantu ke?? :o)
D -- I feel beautiful already reading your description!! ahaha
thanks for being a friend and sharing your stories, dear!!
MHB ... Happy New Year, Happy Blogversary and many happy, happy days ahead. I hope, and I am sure, blogging has been good for you.
.... what about changing your screen name? Myheartbleeds makes me want to cry :(
MHB - To me you have always appeared like the sunshine behind that dark heavy uninviting clouds. Regardless of how dark your surrounding may be, you have never failed to shine through.
Your rays have reached my shores and I'm taking a stroll under it.
Happy Anniversary, and I am soooo proud of you.
Happy 1st Anniversary to My Monologues... :-)
Queen -- thank you your majesty... hehe
ya lah... was thinking bout changing my screen name too... tengoklah nanti bila dah ada nama yang sesuai... or do you have a suggestion for me? :o)
Wiz -- thank you, dearie... it's friends like you who have made my gloomy days bearable and my ordinary days extraordinaire!!
You are a wonderful friend indeed!!
daybab -- thank you, bakal pengantin!! :o)
MHB dearest, Happy First blogvesary! Yeah, I've seen you 'grow' brighter and happier...monologue no more, huh? Now so many lovely souls are having wonderful conversation with you here! Lots of hugs, as always!
Happy 1st Blogversary!!! Hugs - Kak Teh
well..first time visited ur blog back in march last year i guess...ur visitors tak sehebat now..tapi look at u now..growing, blooming and and brighter...will always visit your blog..as always, u are a cutie pie..
u take care, luv!!
MBH,
Happy 1st Blogversary!! How fast time flies yah, and I'm glad to have known you in Blogland too :)
You take care yah, and no worries you and the girls will be just fine, InshaAllah.
ms hart -- hi sissy!! I've missed you too hehe... been bz je sikit tahun ni...
thanks for being the sweetest sis!! :o)
Kak Teh -- thanks Kak Teh!! You don't know how besar hati I feel for having you here... such a GRRReATTT writer baca jugak my merapu meraban :-)
huggy hugs to you too (I'd love to join you under the duvet!!) :o)
LadyDi -- helloooo dear!! You know, besides D... you're the only other friend I've made in this blogsphere that I've met!!
Thanks for your friendship -- I'll always cherish it!!
kay -- amazing isn't it?? To be able to share one's 'life' here... thank you for sharing yours with all of us!! and also thank you for the kind words of reassurance... insya-Allah...
MHB,
Happy First Blogversary, dear! You have come a loooonnnngggg way indeed. Well done :)
I still remember following your blog masa memula dulu (dalam senyap :)) when your "other" blog was opened to the public.
The tone and the vibes of your blog have definitely become more ceria and your positive attitude shines through and through over the last one year. Way to go, girl :)
All the wonderful, wonderful wishes to you, and here's to many, many more blogversaries, okay?
((((((HUGS)))))
MHB,selamat ulang tahun blog...
dah setahun yer..
semoga you akan ceria seperti burung di angkasa...left yr sorrow behind,
(jenuh jugak baca entry you yang lama lama tu sb nak faham kenapa you sedih...)
Kalau jumpa you akak nak peluk macam ni jugak ((((((HUGS)))))
left pulak...leave laa
wanshana -- (((((hugs)))))
thank you for all the words of encouragement you've kindly given me over the course of our 'friendship' here... I appreciate every word you and all the others have said. Especially during my bleak days, you'd never know how much they mean to me!!
Allah saja yang membalas jasa semuanya...
kak ezza -- ((((((hugs)))))) jugak!!
laaa... kesian kak ezza kena 'mentelaah' blog saya hehe... actually kalau click kat 'VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE' pun dah dapat summary cerita saya. Thanks, kak... insya-Allah saya akan ceria seperti burung di angkasa :o)
mhb,
anak lelaki akak yang ke dua pun telah di jemput Allah pada 2007.
Sudden death jugak..ata nya sakit dada..tak pun sampai 4 jam dia pun meninggal. Akak ni ingat dia pengsan..jenuh la memanggil manggil nama dia...abah dia kol ambulan dan dia dtang denagn cepat sekali..masa dia buat cpr tu, akak dah perasaan something dah happen.Bila diaorang cakap anak akak dah takda,akak jadi bodoh kejap...eh,tadi dia bercakap cakap ngan akak...betul ke....
akak rasa sebahgian dari diri akak ni telah di rentap...lama nak pulih...masa tu dia baru 22 tahun.
Hoooi..sorry2 lambat wish you HAPPY 1 Year OLD BLOGVERSARY!
Your entries are always so refreshingly sweet and lovely to read!Congratulations and jubiliations,when I tell everyone your blog is nice to read..teteng.. teteng.. teng teng!THANK YOU!(lepastu fireworks!)hehe
It is wonderful getting to know you. Happy 1 year old to your My Monologues. Look forward to more entries. Take care!
kak ezza -- takziah buat akak sekeluarga atas pemergian anak akak... my late hubby pun left us in less than 4 hours after mengadu sakit dada. It was so sudden. Life is fragile kan kak... and losing him made me realise that nothing is really ours. Semuanya pinjaman Allah.
((((hugs some more))))
mamamista -- thank you for the wish and thank you for visiting this humble blog o' mine!!
apa yang teteng teteng teng teng tu... haha... you're so funny!!
jabishah -- thanks, dear!! it's been nice knowing you and your family too :o)
Post a Comment