Alhamdulillah…
Dah masuk 6 Syawal dah kita… alhamdulillah, dapat beraya bersama keluarga dan rakan… thanks to Him. I feel so blessed. Thank you, Lord for your bounties. Alhamdulillah, alhamdulillah, alhamdulillah…
This is our second raya without my best friend and the girls without their dad and I think I did pretty well. Pretty well in the sense that I didn’t get too emotional nor was I excessively melancholic. Yes, I shed a tear or two but that was it. I must say I surprised myself (now thinking to self when will the roller coaster go ‘down’ now that it’s ‘up’). I like being ‘strong’ like this.
Again, praise be with Him. Subhanallah!!
Sunday, October 5, 2008
I must say...
Posted by MHB at Sunday, October 05, 2008
Labels: Allah, life's journey, Syawal
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

24 comments:
Hi MHB,
Welcome back to the blogsphere! Nice to meet up with you again here.
Alhamdullilah your raya was a good one. I hope your 'roller coaster' ride continues its uphill climb all the way.
I'm so glad you enjoyed yourself.
dear, im glad to hear that your are even stronger now.. its true.. God is great.. setiap apa yang diberi pasti dia tahu kita mampu melaluinya... selamat hari raya!
Selamat raya dear..tak puas tengok gambar, click pun tak enlarge. But mommy and the two girls looked stunning! I love the girls' baju kurung...so colorful and comel! Nasib baik ada larger picture kat post bawah ni. Walaupun I dah 30 years old (belum cukup bulan untuk 31 ahahha), I will still buy the same material macam yg your kids don on hari raya ni kalau I jumpa!
Up, Up, Up, babes... you can do it! Allah is just and He loves us all.
alhamdulilah...
seronok beraya bila kita dapat berkumpul beramai-ramai... dan mengeratkan silaturrahim.
MHB, Alhamdulillah....so glad you had a wondeful time with all your loved ones. All of you looked so beautiful! Berseri-seri!! Yeah, like someone said up there, tak puas tengok gambar2nya!! Hugs!
I'm glad you've had a wonderful raya. And I love your girls' baju raya in the previous posting! Take care!
MTT -- thank you and insya-Allah, I hope to be more positive from now on (but will give self the flexibility to 'feel weak' if need too - no one can be strong all the time, rite?) ;-)
iza -- insya-Allah, dear... I will try my best as I always did. I know there will be 'bad days'... but for now, I'm enjoying my 'strong' days ;-)
amy -- you're like me!! I will definitely get the turquoise blue one kalau ada for adults!! hehe
d -- thanks, dear. You too, ok?? We try our best (we always do, kan... but sometimes we just can't help it). We pray for each other!!
daybab -- thank God for family, kan? Alhamdulillah...
ms hart -- thanks! (gambar kecik camtu pun you boleh nampak muka berseri-seri?? terer tuh!!) ;-) (( hugs back ))
mrsnordin -- thanks, mrsN!! I bet you had a wonderful raya yourself!! ;-)
sis, selamat hari raya, again :-) i pray the 'up days' will come more often and stay longer every time!
nanrfz -- Ameen, ameen, ameen... same du'a goes out to all of 'us' out there. You take care!! And Selamat Hari Raya to you too (again!) ;-)
Lovely, lovely pics! :)
Would have been lovelier if can see them in larger sizes ;) Heheheh.. (Hint hint...)
Glad to know that you had some wonderful "UP" days during raya. Insya Allah, you'll continue to have them with your girls and your family and friends always around you. Amin.
wanshana -- thanks! hehe.. the small-sized collage was done on purpose... I shy la!! hehe
Thanks for the du'a, sis... insya-Allah!!
MHB hi!
Walaupun gambar nyer kecik kecik, tapi I notice, semuanya cantik cantik, ceria ceria...
Semuga happy selalu!
waterlily -- welcome back!! beraya sakan, surely?? thank you and I will hop over to your blog soon!
Dear MHB,
Praise be to Him. Alhamdulillah.
Your raya collage is so beautifully put together.
In your profile, one of your favourite movies is the red violin - I love that story. So beautifully told and moving.
Salam adilfitri dan mesra
FD&Co
fd -- Salam Hari Raya to you and loved ones. Hope you had a good one, dear...
Yes, I love the Red Violin. So beautiful, kan? It's one of those movies that stays with you...
Take care!
P/S: Are you a blogger too?
mommy cantik nye nanti toiong buat
kan boleh tak.
Post a Comment