For a person whose imaan is not that strong like me, it is very easy for the internal demons to take over the driver's seat, steering me away from being focused in keeping my faith strong and solid. Forgive me God, for not having enough trust in you to know that YOU know what's best for me. Forgive me God, for I am simply h-u-m-a-n, a weak creature of yours.
“…and it may be that you dislike a thing which is good for you and that you like a thing which is bad for you. Allah knows but you do not know.”
(Surah Baqarah: 216)
I have learnt that in our journey of life, it is important to take a few breaks along the way, not unlike the rest stops we make along the highway during a long journey. Travelling non-stop on the highway will only tire the body, just as travelling hastily on the tracks of life does to our soul.
I have just came back from a short trip with family, visiting extended families and taking a break from it all.
Being with family and seeing the smiles on my children's faces are the sort of blessings God has generously bestowed upon me and for that I am deeply thankful.
You can say that I am currently getting out of my 'manic-depressive' state I was in some weeks ago (the challenge will be in keeping the positive pace going). And I am hopeful that the nur of the coming Ramadhan will bring the much-needed tranquility I so need in this current phase of my life.
To all you out there who have made the time to listen (read) to what I have to say (whine), thank you for being a friend. I am truly blessed. Alhamdulillah.

6 comments:
glad to hear/read that u're recovering from all this... alhamdulilah.
we are human and tak terlepas dari dugaan and ujian...
i know u're strong!!!!
Hi..good to hear you're out of 'the' phase...
Like I said earlier, your children are looking at you as their tower of strength.
And now dah nak Ramadhan....banyak nikmatnya bulan mulia ni..semuga you and your family mendapat keberkatan, pahala dan rezeki murah..amin..
daybab -- insyallah... the trick is to not lose focus and not be overwhelmed by the 1001 things which goes on around (easier said than done, but I'll try) ;-)
thanks!
waterlily -- thanks for the du'a, and the reminder about the children -- and how much they need me. I need to be strong for them.
I pun doakan you and family, semoga mendapat keberkatan selalu, insyallah...
You can whine and whine and whine all you want. You know you've got the listener or whine taker in me! he he he.
Common, smile now.
wiz -- :D :D :D see?? hahaha!! thanks, dear...
Post a Comment