Dearest Maira and Misha,
I would never have had the chance to celebrate Mother's Day as a mommy have you not entered my life...
Thank you for teaching me what it means to be a mother...And thank you for your unconditional love...
Thank you for loving me for who I am...
Thank you for your patience and for making me a better person.
I LOVE YOU TWO SO MUCH!!!
pic taken last night at my mom's while waiting for our monthly tazkirah to start
POST Update @ 9.21PM: I think the two girls are a bit upset with me tonight for being 'a little hard' on them while doing revision for their exam which starts Wed. I'm so sorry girls, I only do it for your own good, you know that don't you??? Remember, I LOVE YOU!!! ;-)
16 comments:
Happy Mother's Day, my dear... They will appreciate it later, InsyAllah. Keep up the good work. May Allah bless the three of you always.
Their notes are so touching!!! Take care of each other.
hi there...hmmm..nice cards..and the notes are so meaningful...wish my girls are as creative as urs...
take care dear....HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO YOU.....
Happy Mother's Day....
I was tough with the kids during d weekend too.... but its for their own good, rite?
d -- thank you for the kind words... my prayers for all of you too...
kak teh -- thanks kak teh and Happy Mother's Day to you too!
ladydi -- thanks for the wish! hope you had a great Mother's Day!
Selamat Hari Ibu!
helena -- that's what they call 'tough love' right? But I made sure I let them know later that I am only helping them become better!!! But the guilty feeling lingers, you know... sebab ada airmata yang bergenang... last night was the first time I became the garang mommy when it comes to school after their daddy passed...
am still feeling guilty!!!
mak farhah -- Selamat Hari Ibu to you too!!! You are blessed with such an adorable little Farhah!
Happy Mother's Day!!
daybab -- thanks, Mya!
Happy mother's day beb. Hopefully Allah will give me chance to become one :)
hi amy -- insya Allah!!! we pray, ok??? Allah tu Maha Penyayang...
Your girls are so sweet......
Jean -- yes, they are (half of the time, at least!!!) ;-)
I pray I can be a good mom to them...
Post a Comment