
Melawan Kesepian
Siti Nurhaliza
Apapun yang terjadi
Berjalanlah tanpa henti
Air mata yang tertahan
Waktu untuk di jatuhkan
Nanti kita kan tahu
Betapa bijaknya hidup
Sepahit apapun ini
Pelajaran yang berarti
Semoga kepergianmu
Tak akan merubah apapun
Semoga bisa kulawan
Kesepianku...
Apa pun yang terjadi
Berjalanlah tanpa henti...
8 comments:
yes dear...berjalanlah tanpa henti...with ur heart still full of memories and ur two beautiful daughters around, I am sure you will have the strength to carry on..
with all the doa from ur family n frenz (count me in)..Insyaallah...
Yes, it's a note for EVERYBODY. It's a matter of time, I would think. I'm not going to be sad for you because it's not going to help. Just berjalanlah tanpa henti. We all need to do that, don't we? Thanks for the reminder and you take care!
mmm... the wordings buat Helena terdiam seketika.....
take care dearie....
interesting... I just wrong a poem in English with similar meaning. I'm still going through a hard time - alone - bt still fighting and fighting to go on... Sometimes I feel I have no more strength but looking at the kids, I get charged up. We can, can't we? With Allah's help, InsyaAllah..
tak pernah dengar lagu ni... but nice lyrics.
ladydi -- thanks dear. You're a sweetheart.
ms hart -- I will NOT allow anyone to be sad for me!!! I can do it on my own ;-)
Indulging in my own sorrows... its fun!!!
helena -- I go numb...
d -- Insya Allah, d... Alhamdulillah, Allah is here for us.
dentist -- the lyrics simply moves me...
What other options do we have but to continue? We will stop when the Almighty says stop. In the meantime, High Ho, Giddi-up horsie and march forward!
petite n powerful -- you go, girl! ;D
Post a Comment