CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Ms Hart-inspired asparagus goreng

One of the things I enjoy reading (read: drooling) on people's blogs are the gastronomic delights they offer!!!

Going through ms hart's blog one day, I can't help but drool at her pix of asparagus goreng belacan in one of her entries! (you would too!). So, off I went to the supermarket and got 'em asparagus and goreng them I did, ala ms hart!

This was the result!

Ms hart dear, not as menggiurkan as yours, but not bad, eh? ;-)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm drooling too now..heheh...shud try this myself oso...but hey!..ur prawns macam calling me to eat 'em...hahaha...sure sedap tuh!!!

ms hart said...

oooopppssss....what do you mean NOT menggiurkan???? hey, I think I've got to get that asparagus at the pasar malam again these days!!! Thanks larling, for mentioning here! Make me shy-shy cat y'know!!! ha ha ha

MHB said...

ladydi & ms hart -- haha... thanks to ms hart for the inspirasi!!! I made these a month ago, I think... yup... Wed ni balik keje singgah pasar malam beli asparagus so boleh buat lagi... heheh

Nadlique said...

Oh, how I miss belacan....

MHB said...

nadlique -- can't you find belacan in Brisbane? ;-) I've been tagged by you, haven't I? Will try to do the posting soon, ok? Thanks for the tag!

Nadlique said...

No problems at all. Take your time :)

Actually, yeah, loads of belacan here in Brisbane. I'm a fan of belacan you see. Tak makan seminggu pun dah rindu dah. Haha :P