CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Happy Labor Day!

Enjoy the holiday, folks!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hepi Labour Day to you too dear....went shopping or lepak2 with family??..

MHB said...

ladydi -- hehe... kalau nak tau, I started the day feeling so depressed!!! (I think it was PMS)

Felt bad for the girls and after lunch asked them if they wanted to go shopping or go to the park and they chose the park!!! phew... save duit!!! hehe

So off we went after asar. It was fun and I felt so much better after the fresh air and all the sweating!!! Too bad my camera's batt died on me, ingat nak blog jugak bout the outing. The girls had fun la... feeding the fish, the turtles and watching the geese by the lake... so glad we went!!!

What did you do yesterday?

Anonymous said...

good to hear that you ended up your day with a big smile on ur face (h'fully it's true)..eventho u started it with x-berapa-syok-kinda-way kan??..*hugs*

we went to gramma's house after on hiatus mode for the past few weeks..heheh..spent hours there, from morning (nasi dagang 4 breakfast)..lunch..went back at 5..singgah MPH's book fair @ kelana jaya..(so many good books to grab..we ended up paying RM 200+ for the books..phew!!)..tak per, boleh deduct tax for next year..heheh..

well dear..take care, i dunno how to put it coz am consider stranger..but will always b here to listen k...

ms hart said...

Hmmm...I celebrated my labour day break as a true labour, I guess!! ha ha ha...Apa lagi??? Kemas the boxes (tu pun banyak lagi kat store my family house!) and sneeze, sneeze, sneeze laaahh....aaaaaaaccchhoooooo!!!! he he he

MHB said...

ladydi -- wah bestnye you still have your grandma around!!! I read your comment after lunch break and you know what? I had nasi dagang for lunch today!!! (and now ngantuk..zzzz... ;-)

bet the mph sale was unbelievable, huh?? somehow I didn't get to find out about it... rugi la...

hey ladydi... you're no stranger... you're a friend, ok??? thanx for being one!!!

MHB said...

Kak Tati -- tak abis mengemas rumah lagi??? hehe... I dah tengok pics of your lovely pondok on Kaseh's!!! Lawa la... tu belum menghias lagi tu!!! ;-)

Julia R said...

hi, selamat hari pekerja.

tq sbb dtg to my blog. feel free 2 link.
myb can YM later.
cu

MHB said...

mak farhah -- glad you dropped by!