CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Hilang di mata, tetap di hati...

Misha took this out from her schoolbag one day. Apparently, she made this is class while waiting for the teacher to come in for the next lesson.

Though Daddy's no longer around physically, I am happy to note that he is still very much a part of our daily lives. One day, all of us will be reunited again as one family, InsyaAllah... That is what I live for.

12 comments:

D said...

The best is always etched for us, dear. And that's what we always pray for...

MHB said...

d -- yup, pray for the best is all we can do for HE is the Almighty...

Anonymous said...

i guess Daddy will be proud to note that u guys always remember him and love him to bits...

MHB said...

ladydi -- we love him to bits, allright... :-)

ms hart said...

Myheartbleeds, that's why I always love to say that our loved ones who have passed on, are never gone, actually. They remain here in our hearts all the time. The fact that your kids draw a complete family shows that you two have been excellent parents to them and that yeah, Daddy is never 'gone'.

O ya, of course it's Kak Tati for you, ok?!! You were that sweet young girl tagging along this big sis weren't you?!! (and of course I'm glad you've forgotten how noisy I was!!! ha ha ha)

nanrfz said...

askm. i am going thru almost the same experience as you are. i lost my husband to cancer last year. i totally agree that our late beloved husbands will always be in our hearts and will be a part of us till forever. believe me, everytime after solat, or whenever, i used to pray that Allah swt will let me see him again and will let us reunite in the hereafter. but somehow, after some time, i have this kind of feeling that it doesnt seem right somewhere.so now, i always tell myself, regardless if Allah swt let us reunite, i pray that the place Allah has reserved for him and for myself in the hereafter are the best, even if that means I won't see him again. please don't get me wrong. this is just my personal thought and alhamdulillah it makes me feel a lot more relief.

MHB said...

nanrfz -- salam perkenalan and thanks for dropping by.

I am truly sorry to hear about your late hubby and I hope you are keeping well.

No worries, I totally understand what you're saying. Each time after solat I pray to be reunited again and then I get awaken in the middle of the night after dreaming of him... and ask God to just give him the best place in the hereafter, even if its not with me.


I agree that we should just ask for the best... for HE is the Almighty and HE knows best. Kelemahan manusia ni banyak meminta-minta and kurang bersyukur dengan apa yang ada :-(

But I am not willing to let go of that little wish I have for myself, not just yet... and I PRAY... God willing, HE will grant me that little wish to be reunited again... as a servant, I think it is not wrong for me to wish for something, as long as I know that whatever happens in the end, whether it's in my favor or not, is ultimately the best for me... Allah Maha Mengetahui.

Thanks, nanrfz for sharing your thoughts... do come around again, ya?

MHB said...

Kak Tati -- really wish you were near la... reading from Kaseh's entries and also your comments here, I can truly say that you are jenis kawan yang 'boleh ketawa and menangis bersama'... (why am I crying????). I misssssss my best friend!!!!!!

nanrfz said...

sorry ye kak if my words hurt your feelings in any way. yeah, letting go is not an easy thing to do.only you know when you are ready. i'll pray that Allah swt will always show you the way, the best path for you and your kids.insya Allah.

i visit your blog quite often actually ;-) so jeles to see those beautiful gubahan bunga. saya takde talent kat situ la..hehe..

MHB said...

nanrfz -- no worries, kita sharing-sharing ok?? Yup, "letting go is not an easy thing to do" eventhough by now I know very well that he was never mine to begin with... what can I say but thank you, Allah for loaning him to me... thanks for everything!!!

mana ada gubah-gubah nye... main campak dlm vase jek bebunga tu... hehe

EFS said...

i read this entry on this quiet friday morning. i cried silent tears.

MHB said...

efs -- oh dear, didn't mean to make you or anyone cry.

Ok..ok my next entry will be something cheery, ok? ;-)