CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Slumber Saturday...

The girls and I had a movie night tonight. The chosen movie -- The Parent Trap.

Went to get the VCD from Speedy earlier -- the girls wanted to see Game Plan but it was not out yet. They then wanted to get one of those Barbie princessy stuff, but of course if-mommy-was-going-to-sit-down-and-watch-together, it better be something that mommy can enjoy too!

This remake is a classic all of its own, and I'm glad the three of us enjoyed it. As usual, the girls would cover their eyes when it comes to the kissing scenes, asking "dah-ke-dah-ke?"
Earlier, Annie came over for dinner and generously brought her homemade Shepard's Pie. I also served the lasagna I made for lunch earlier.
Queen-of-finicky-eater Ms Maira Madihah wanted to have her favourite chicken tandoori and naan for dinner, so went to tapau that for her after going to the video store.

P/S: I didn't have any of these for dinner -- remember my post bout me being 10 years older than my chronological age? Well, have started having replacement meals for dinner!
Scenes at the dinner table...




Alhamdulillah... thank you, God for putting food on our table.

2 comments:

D said...

OK, you got my attention there -
1. i also want to take that test to see how I'm faring
2. WHAT replacement meals are you now taking -share la...

MHB said...

d -- I took the test when the consultant from Herbalife (www.herbalife.com) came to my house. You actually need to be weighed on a special scale. Was recommended by my cousin -- who is actually 50 but was 56 in biological age when she started. 16 days later, after going on the programme, she lost 4 kg and reduced her biological age to 53. She is now working hard to achieve her target (but I can't beat her -- her hubby tells me she now runs bout 10km on the threadmill daily).

For me, it is not so much about losing weight (yeah, right!) But seriously, I just want to be healthy for my kids -- to be able to take an active part in their lives while I'm being loaned to them... you know what I mean?

I was so shocked and couldn't believe the test result. It was truly an eye-opener for me...

I've been having replacement meals for b/fast and dinner (this is my third day). You can eat anything for lunch, but of course a healthy meal la... and skip dessert ! :-(

Wish me luck!