CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 31, 2008

What a way to start the day!



As I was dozing off last night, I reminded myself to leave home extra early this morning as my department was involved in the quarterly townhall.

Well, I didn't get to leave home extra early, but hit the road at 7.45am as usual. It usually takes me about 30-35 minutes from home to Technology Park Malaysia.

Half an hour later, I barely travelled a mere kilometer!

Before I knew it, there was a loud **bang!** and my side mirror was hit by a motorcyclist, leaving it dangling. He then sped off.

At that point, all I could do was laugh!

What a way to start a day. Looks like there will be a change of plans for me tomorrow (Federal Territory Day). Instead of sleeping in, guess I'll be at the workshop fixing my mirror. Duit lagi!

And oh! I reached the office at 9.15am - it actually took me an hour and a half to get there. Don't know what actually caused the jam as I didn't come across any accidents along the long. Other colleagues using the MRR2 were also caught in the traffic and some even reach work at 10am!

0 comments: