CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 21, 2011

21 Feb 2007 - 21 Feb 2011

Today marks four years of your passing. In my heart I know that you're doing alright for He is looking after you. May you rest in peace and be blessed with His Rahmah in barzakh and in the ever-after. Ameen.

You are missed. Always.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dearest sister MHB,

Assalamualaikum. It's been such a long time since I last commented here. Somehow, today I found myself typing your address.

I hope you and your beautiful princesses are in good health and keeping well.

I have miss your writings as I always felt the warmth and kindness reflected in them.

May Allah AlMighty bestow His blessing upon you and your daughters, Amin Ya Rabbal Alamin

With warmest regards
fidahidris@gmail.com
Dublin, Ireland

Anonymous said...

Tina dearest,

My alfatihah for your beloved. InsyaAllah he is well embraced by angels. Only the good and the pure hearted leave sooner than the rest of us. He is one of the few.

ummisara said...

MHB,

*al-fatihah* to arwah...