After 2 years, 2 months and 2 weeks later, it is time for me to conclude My Monologues.
I have met some very wonderful people here, we shared stories... good, happy, and of course sad ones too. I even shared my most intimate feelings here and you had always been generous with your words of comfort.
I cherish each and every comment made, jokes shared, compliments rendered. Thank you for your friendship!!
To my silent readers who have logged in day-in and day-out even when I've left this blog idle for the last month or so, thank you for taking the trouble to check on me!! (thanks to the site meter I know where you're logging from and how often you come here :)
Thank you and God bless all of you.
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Epilogue
Posted by MHB at Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Salam
I always love to read your flawless and heartfelt writing.I respect your decision today and I really have to make myself 'unsilent' just so to wish you and your beloved daughters.
Semoga dirahmati Allah sentiasa. Amin.
Juliana
Dear MHB,
Wishing you all the best in your future. Thanks for sharing with us your stories - sad or happy ones. I hope your life from here henceforth will be full of happiness, laughter and love. Take care.
i pun bungkuslah cam ni... :(
My doa for your lovely daughters and you insyallah to be counted among the sabirin, solehin and among the one that gains his redha . Ameen ya rabbil alamin. Redha
I'm just starting to have access and you're wrapping up?! Hey, that's not fair! Ok, this is a totally selfish statement.
But I understand perfectly. Whilst we help satisfy the needs of many voyeurists, we do leave ourselves so vulnerably open and sometimes we do have to question what boundaries should we set for this seemingly therapeutic act of blogging. And is it truly therapeutic and to whom does it benefit? I'm still questioning this myself.......
Anyway, don't stop writing and expressing yourself though. Above all, never stop to count your blessings and celebrate LIFE!
Love you always, dear friend~
Alahh..sedihnya tapi like others I have to respect your decision. Please keep in touch (and do visit my blog). My email is milia_zul77@yahoo.com and my Facebook ID is Amilia Abdul Hadi. I hope we can still communicate. Take care! *pelok lama2*
I am gonna miss reading you and the write up of your travels and kids and cakes. Now cannot stalk you anymore ...sad.
Thanks for sharing all the good and the bad. YOu will be in my prayers always.
good luck & goodbye...
i'm one of your silent readers..yeah will miss your rambling.. a pity I don't get to know you in person..i surely have learnt loads from you and your writing- one thing for sure is to count my blessings... + many a time your writing lifted my spirits as I was going through the looong, lonely alleys of writing a 100,000-word piece!
All the best to you and your lovely children!
salam, kita adalah senasin dan I ditinggalkan dengan seorang anak perempuan. keadaan dan kejadian adalah sama cuma dia pergi didepan mata I dalam pelukan anak kecil yang baru berusia 9 tahun.. setahun berlalu and this coming April adalah tahun pertama kami kehilangannya.. Apa yang terlalu menarik untuk dikongsi disini ialah I selalu menceritakan kepadanya keadaan You dan anak2 tentang perasaan Ibu dan Isteri... rupanya ada sesuatu yang ALLAH hendak kita berkongsi dialam maya.. ini walaupun kita tak pernah berjumpa seperti yang you katakan I adalah antara yang akan menyusup masuk untuk membaca entry menarik yang you coretkan.. semoga kita tabah menghadapi UjianNya...NormaIsmail
all the best in yr future endeavours! thank you for having us as yr readers and good bye!
KC
Post a Comment