CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Thinking of You

Thinking of You
by Niza Umar

Thinking of you, not seeing you
has stayed the path of my silent days
of tortured heart and troubled air
I have but memories that stays
far too few in my mind,
somewhere
If I cannot hear your voice,
nor see your smile
upon my ears that I may rejoice, upon my eyes within a mile
I can at least hold memories
of thinking of you, missing you …not seeing you
for all of my remaining days
without you….
I met baking enthusiast (who is now a pro!) Niza at a cake decorating class we attended together some time ago. We've since kept in touch through our blogs (check hers' out here). I received an sms from thoughtful Niza this afternoon -- she discouraged me from putting an end to this blog. I went to her blog and what'daya know? Sweet Niza had written a poem for me!! NO ONE has ever written a poem for me, ok? Read it here. Thanks, dear... I love the poem. Actually it made me cry!!
I am so touched by your thoughfulness. Thanks a million!! This post is dedicated to you!!

8 comments:

D said...

beautiful! i like!!

MHB said...

awak tuh jangan hibernate lama2!!

Niza Umar -- nizatulasmar@yahoo.com said...

Alahai ... hmm malu la pulak.

Anyway this poem fits better here kan :) BIG HUGGGG

PS: Yeahhhhh pujuk I menjadi hehe

wanshana said...

That's a lovely poem :) It brings warmth and at the same time holds a melancholic tone to it. Beautiful.

There are so many who have you in their hearts, minds and thoughts, dear. You are blessed :)

MHB said...

Niza -- you're a sweetheart!!

wanshana -- thanks for your support all this time... it makes me feel sooo sooo blessed indeed!!

Unknown said...

Wonderful piece by Niza.

tireless mom said...

Lovely nya.... You are lucky to touch others' heart and let others touch your heart.

wanshana said...

My dear,

Hope it's not too late - Happy Belated birthday!

Semoga dipanjangkan umur, dimurahkan rezqi, diberikan kesihatan yang baik untuk memudahkan amal ibadah and to enjoy life with your loved ones. Semoga diberikan kekuatan dan kecekalan, and most of all, may you life be filled with love and happiness always...