Heeee... thanks y'all for the smses, comments and chats yang penuh dengan :-( discouraging me to quit blogging. Thank you for those who stated they'd respect my decision to quit if I decide to. Well, I haven't yet decided and I don't wanna think about it... I'll just go with the flow lah kan..
But what I want to share today is.... something a bit sad la... pathetic maybe (D-pathetic tak??) I miss him. You know, I started blogging to 'let out' kan... I started a new hobby that is baking, I tried out many other things, kept an open mind about forming new friendships (with females ye, don't get excited heheh), renewed & refreshed old friendships BUT... they just won't do it. Deep inside, I need to share with him ~ thoughts, feelings... EVERYTHING!!
I know... I should be thankful, for God is always there for me. I thank Him every minute and takuuuutt sangat kalau tak bersyukur with what I have for whatever nekmat that I have now can be tarik balik bila-bila masa saje... but...
Aaaahhhh... yup, I miss him. I feel alone. Not lonely coz I'm always surrounded by people. But ALONE. Sad kan? Adoiiii pathetic nye... that's one of the reasons I wanted to 'kuburkan' this blog... so that I will not be able to expose my pathetic self... it's pathetic to be pathetic. Aaahhhh... pathetic nye. Better stop this pathetic nonsense now. Ciao!!
Thursday, October 22, 2009
OK lah let me ramble...
Posted by MHB at Thursday, October 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
MHB,
Friends are to hear u out and give u support.... so go ahead and ramble and rant and rave... whatever lah.
If u need a hug (darn it hari tue tak terhug jugak) u can just holler.... we know it won't be same as the hug u really want, but that's all we can offer.... I am sure kalau boleh offer more, we'd love to. ;-)
Anyway, its NOT pathetic at all dear. We are all human and all those feelings just assures u that u are still alive. U needn't justify urself.
HUGS
MHB, please don't stop blogging. I'm sure ramai lagi people like me who likes to read about your thoughts (and rambling) and missing him is not pathetic ok..not at all.*big hugs*
Nope..its not pathetic at all..missing your other half is not pathetic...its what u called true love dear..He left you not becoz he betrayed u..Lagi hurt kalau kena betray dear...Just xpress urself don't bottle up...macam dr petite xpressed her thoughts...so pure!
I agree with mama23bees. There is nothing pathetic about it. You just need an avenue to let your feelings out. That is pretty natural when you have to go thru this painful challenge. Hang in there girl.
you are not alone, Allah is there with you. May Allah bless us always
i dun know u, but my heart lurched when i read that you have lost someone so dear. i still have mine, and cannot imagine how would i go through life without him - as you are courageously doing now. i salue you, sister and pray that may Allah gives you strength.
You r not alone..... i too feel lonely at times.
So hang in there! :D
i understand well how you felt for we're in the same ship. that loneliness sometimes creeps in & when it does, it hurts. you're not pathetic at all - you're just being a normal being. it's normal feeling everybody had....you...me...everybody. so, just hang on there, will ya !
http://cindai-sutera.blogspot.com
Post a Comment