It felt like a touch 'n' go working trip - that was how fast it went and boy, was I glad! ;-)

I had a couple of hours to spare on the first day and told myself, why not give the Philippines market a visit -- after all, it was within walking distance from my hotel and yeah, the kids ordered souvenirs!! and not just for them but for their BFFs as well... seems like a good choice to shop, so there I was...
I went with a mission as my minutes were timed -- I was to get some souvenirs for the girls and go... but susahnyeee nak pick an item or two. What do you get? A pearl bracelet... my girls already have a few... keychains? coin purse?

Sabah pearls in almost every imaginable shade... this distracted me for a bit!!


Some of the stuff that were available came from our neighbouring countries...
... in the end, I got them these notebooks, keychains and of course chocs at the airport! and a happy camper they were!!
8 comments:
those notebooks are pretty ;-))
They are so pretty - these wld fetch quite a price of sold in this part of the world.
LadyDi -- they are, kan? and they came in colours the girls (and mommy) like ;-)
Kak Teh -- they went for RM5 per piece. I bargained for RM4 tapi tak dapat! :-(
Hey, souvenir for this BIG girl tak de ke?? (*GRIN*)
D -- BIG girl punya birthday present nanti ye... ;-)
oooo oooo I love the mirrors tu. Have been wanting to have one, but expensive kan?
Wiz -- you suka ke?? If I knew, I'd have gotten it for you!! I tak check la pulak how much it cost.. I rasa tak mahal (sgt).. kat Bali melambak2...
Post a Comment