CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 10, 2009

All to myself...

I don't share my bed space with anyone else these days. Ahhh... bliss. The girls have finally agreed that they could sleep on their own, without the three of us cramming a bed. I wrote about the three of us being bed buddies here.

But instead of them sleeping on their OWN beds in their OWN room, they have conquered MY bed and I instead sleep on a mattress on the floor in MY room!! The arrangement has been observed for about two weeks now, but am not complaining. I must say... legaaaa... sebab dapat regangkan anggota-anggota badan without bumping onto someone else's anggota-anggota badan!!

Don't know how long this will last... perhaps for a few more years to come before they turn into teenagers and all they want to do is lock themselves up in their rooms!!

my current night-time sanctuary

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

cian nye mommy bobok kat atas lantai.. :-(

Queen Of The House said...

I'd say enjoy the arrangement while you can :D I remember MY teenage years of locking myself in my room, hahaha.

Anonymous said...

I still have my son sleeping with me on our bed kkkkkkkkkk. At first he said he will sleep in his room when he is std 2, a week later he changed it to 10 yrs old, as time flies he said masa Anin besar abg Imran la mama(abg Imran is in form 4 now) and the latest he said, "Anin tido dgn mama forever and ever!" Cute to me but revolting to the father...grrrr. ha ha ha.

Memorable trails... said...

Same thing here.My kids occupy my bed and mommy dearest has to pull out two single mattresses,to make it higher..but still can get a deep sleep every night.Satu nikmat..

wanshana said...

MHB,

I'd say - Enjoy them while they still want to sleep with you :)

Our kids slept with us until about 4 years ago (when Hanna was 10, Hasya 6, and Hilman 5!) - but they slept on the Queen sized mattress on the floor lah tapinya.

Once they started sleeping in their own rooms, that was it - dah tak nak sleep with us anymore, especially the girls.

But our Boboy Hilman...until now - pantang diajak! Hehehe! But, I don't know how long this will last though :(

So, again - enjoy them before (as you said) they start locking themselves in their own rooms!

P/S : Btw, I love your beddings :)

Unknown said...

MHB,

In my case, instead of the kids sleeping with me, I sleep with the kids. In our room. Cos my DH works away from home, I rather cuddle up with my two lovies. But then selalu lah i kena lanyak by them. But u get to smell them while u smeel which is nice ehhehehe

Believe it or not, but if I were to go to my parent's house, we'd all sleep in the same room. All 6 or 7 of us ehehhehe

MHB said...

daybab -- apa ciannye... lagi best!! hehe

MHB said...

QOTH -- I remember mine too, hence the expectation!! ;-D

MHB said...

Wiz -- how sweet, but I can imagine how revolting it is to the father!! ahaha

MHB said...

madam gold -- yes, katil or bentang tilam or a sofa for that matter... when the body has decided to 'shut down', Zzzzzzz...

MHB said...

wanshana -- I remember sleeping on the queen sized mattress in my parents room!! tapi sampai std 2 je kot before kena 'halau' haha

you love my beddings?? that purple thingy is one of the girls' comforter... you know, depa pantang tengok comforter lawa yang match their room and will beg me to buy and me in turn will negotiate, "kalau mommy beli, you have to sleep in your own room"... hmmm janji tinggal janji je lah...

MHB said...

Aida -- I don't mind sleeping together, but all three of us on a queen-sized bed?? s-e-m-p-i-t!!

yes, I do miss cuddling them a bit, especially the smaller one - the 'fleshier' of the two ;-)

MHB said...
This comment has been removed by the author.