CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 6, 2009

Mom of the Year Award: Dedicated to All Mommies Everywhere!!

Wonderful mommies D of P2R, wanshana of Wherever You Are and kay_leeda of Sembang at Kay's seem to think I deserve this award. Wowww... thank you to YOU brilliant mommies... I am not even in the same league as you three and all other amazing mommies out there!!

The award comes with a set of rules of which I am going to break. After all, aren't rules made to be broken? ;o)

So, in conjunction with International Women's Day which falls on Sunday, I'd like to dedicate this award to mak, mami, ibu, ummi, mama... you're the world's everyday heroes!!

3 comments:

kay_leeda said...

MHB,

You deserve this award dear, just like all the other Moms out there.

Wishing you a wonderful Women's Day too!!! Hey, we are what we are right - superb, fantabulous, vogue (dan silalah add on to the list of descriptives..) ladies, aren't we not?

Kak Teh said...

I echo Kay. You do.
Have a wonderful Women's Day too!

MHB said...

Kay & Kak Teh dearest -- I say clap clap to all of us then!! ;o)