We went to watch Beverly Hills Chihuahua Monday night, starring Chloe the little Chihuahua, with the voice of Drew Barrymore. I love Barrymore -- she can pull off any character and always appear so sweet and innocent, padahal rasanya tak lah innocent sangat kan, *wink*wink*
Little Chloe is the epitome of Hollywood pet dogs -- wearing fabulous designer costumes and eating gourmet food. Siap ada bling bling lagi around the neck. You can say diamonds are Chloe's best friend! It wasn't shown in the movie, but I bet minum pun Evian water aje...notice the bling bling??
The girls wanted to watch Bedtime Stories but we could not fit the timing of the show into our schedule, so Beverly Hills Chihuahua it was. Truth be told, I yang teringin nak watch this movie after watching the trailer on TV since last month (was it?). Knew it was gonna be another fun Disney movie -- ada Jamie Lee Curtis (she was hillarious in Disney's Freaky Friday - one of our fav movies).Turned out little Chloe is not your regular dumb blonde Chihuahua after all (think Paris Hilton!). To make a long story short, Chloe managed to trace her roots after a long adventure, albeit accidentally and in the end went back to being a Beverly Hills Chihuahua, only this time with her feet (all four) rooted firmly on the ground! :-D
In the movie, Chloe was shown being transported everywhere in her owner's latest LV dog carrier. And guess what? This morning I saw two little teddy bears belonging to the two girls, each in a handbag wearing bling bling!! Hahaha... it was hillarious!! Konon-konon lah tu!! :-D
close-up of bling bling!!
"ton ton ton ta raa... Chihuahua.. ton ton ta raa... Chihuahua"... can't get the theme song out of my head now!!



6 comments:
Hello!!! We too watched Chihuahua on Monday night!!! But err..we had our own camping site in front of the TV while watching the bling bling cutie!! DVD je boleh lah haa..?! It's so sweet, kan? And cheeky, and clever, and and and! My girls were giggling away into the night! Tak ingat-ingat!
Owh..your girls are so funny! That's sooo Princessangel too! hehe
MHB,
Hi sis. Having a good time with your gurls ya? That's nice :)
Am yet to watch this movie. Hope to do it tomorrow, but I also want to go catch "Australia". How lah...
Last, last nanti camping like Ms Hart je lah.
Wishing you a Happy New Year to you and your pretty girls!!
ms hart -- you too?? waahh great minds think alike, huh? :-)
Dah keluar DVD ke Beverly Hills Chihuahua tu... or should I call the police?? Muahaha!!
Kay -- thanks, sis!
Yes, I too wanna go watch Australia... tapi kena pegi with kawan la... the girls sure won't enjoy it!! Have a great new year and hope you enjoyed the day at the movies!
ha ha cute nye ur girls. I must get the DVD for my girls from all the rave reviews. :)
We watched Bedtime Stories last night. :)
floweRinthedesert -- how was Bedtime Stories? I bet Adam Sandler as usual kelakar giler??
Go go get the DVD -- its a cute & funny movie!!
Post a Comment