Do you like the collages?? It's all the work of dear Kak Teh who took the liberty to save these pictures from my blog and scrapblogged them on scrapblog.com. Thanks a million, Kak Teh!!
When I mentioned to Kak Teh on MTT's blog that I could not enter the website successfully, dear Kak Teh yang sungguh baik hati telah meng-scrapblog-kan pictures of my girls!!!
Terhutang budi sungguh dengan Kak Teh!! Not to mentioned touched!! Kak Teh, you are so so so sweeeetttt, you know??
Again, thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
Monday, November 3, 2008
Look what I got in the mail!!
Posted by MHB at Monday, November 03, 2008
Labels: blog, blogger friends, holiday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



13 comments:
MHB! Jeles nya ada orang baik hati buat untuk you these beautiful collages! :)
KAK TEH...NAK JUGAK!!
thanks my heartbleeds and MTT - jangan jeles.
MTT & Kak Teh -- hehe... dengar cakap Kak Teh tu MTT... jangan jeles!! :o)
(comments to kak teh first ah, myheartbleeds... tumpang lalu)
my gosh, kak teh.. you must have been damn bored (and of course you're nice la..)! To think that you went on with the whole pantun-memantun of Pak Malim, kucing Ray yang Alim (not excluding in the comments' section), you also scrapblogged for this wonderful woman here?! nanti i mail you our albums yeh? LOL
myheartbleeds, special people get special friends... wonderful people get wonderful friends! :)
d -- yeay!!! hugs and kisses to all my wonderful friends here in the blogland!!! muah muahhsss... love y'allsss
Kak Teh, takkan MHB sorang je kut? he he he. My pictures are all yours for the godek godeking.
hehehe - okay okay, MTT and wiz! Tapi dengan MTT dengan ada barter trade with your delicious cupcakes!! I will come godekking when you are all fast asleep! macam santa clause pulak!
wiz & Kak Teh -- habis Kak Teh tak leh tido malam dahh... hehe...
Malam tadi dok mencari Pak Malim, kucing Ray yang alim
Malam ni kena scrapblogging gambar adik2 yang manja2 zalim!!
hahaha!!!
oooh sorry, maksud kak teh degan Wiz - kalau dengan MTT kena barter trade dengan sari!
betul tu - masih demam pak malim!
Kak Teh, sari no problem! Nak warna apa - cakap aje..insyaAllah barter trade will go thru.
(Sorry MHB, tumpang lalu..)
Hi there,
My 1st time here & fell in love with your template. Very nice.
You hv beautiful girls there. About the same age with mine. Im sure if they hv the chance to meet, they will cling within minutes. ;-)
Take care now.
jabishah -- welcome!! :-D thanks for the compliments on my blog template.
My girls are 9 and 7... about the same age as yours??
thanks mhb, mtt and kak teh! Now I'm scrapblogging.. (when i have more than enough time.)
p.s. i'm going to over there next month! so I'll tell u the date eh nanti. I hope you'll be free then. and I'll also have to selit you into my iterinary. till then, take care.
Post a Comment