A quick hello from my hotel room before I go down for a meeting. Have to say that I do miss blogging... haven't been updating as much as I would like to... been busy laaa...
As mentioned, a quick update this will be. More stories later...Pic below is the view outside my room last night... (sorry, not a very good phot0)
We arrived late yesterday afternoon and had nasi padang for dinner...
my room...
5 comments:
Gi Jakarta yea... best nye. Nice view from your room. Makanan nye... terliur lak. Mcm nak cari aje sate minang jap lagi. Bilik pulak... Cantik.
Anyway, enjoy urself. I know u gonna be busy and padat ngan meetings.
Take care...
Hello, hello, hellooooo.....jaga-jaga....remember the 'panggilan ber****a'...ha ha ha...Focus, focus...lepas meeting, seraaaang!!!! When I was there, I really, really had to beristighfar banyak-banyak!! Eeeiisshhh...sabar, sabar...!!! Have fun, sis! And I mean real fuuunnn..!! heh heh heh
Nasi Padang...
Heavenly...High in cholesterol though. But, still...heavenly...
Used to love gulai otak lembu! Now, errrrr....not sure if I can stomach it! Hehehe!
Take care!
hi dear...wow, nice room...mesti best kat sana kan??..
take care..
LadyDi
daybab -- am back! yup, I had fun... tho' lack of sleep for the past week... came back and demam!
ms hart -- astaghfirullahalazim... nggak bisa ku tepis panggilan-panggilan itu, buk!! ;-)
wanshana -- gulai otak lembu? ganas tu!! ;-)
ladydi -- am back, sis... nanti kita jumpa, ok?
Post a Comment