Musings, Memories and More...
my prayers are with you sis.
nanrfz dear, thank you from the bottom of my heart.
*hugs*
feel it from the heart. He is there - always. it's beyond description. InsyaAllah, you'll be fine. He never leaves us astray. He just tests us.
amy & d -- thank you. Alhamdulillah, I do feel much better now. He tests because He loves us... I just need to be more patient...
Post a Comment
5 comments:
my prayers are with you sis.
nanrfz dear, thank you from the bottom of my heart.
*hugs*
feel it from the heart. He is there - always. it's beyond description. InsyaAllah, you'll be fine. He never leaves us astray. He just tests us.
amy & d -- thank you. Alhamdulillah, I do feel much better now. He tests because He loves us... I just need to be more patient...
Post a Comment