CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 28, 2008

Updated: Memories of Daddy


I've updated my other blog, created for my girls and dedicated to the memories of their daddy.

It's been 14 months 7 days days now since he left.

His love and memories continue to overflow in the spaces of our hearts.

Love you and miss you much!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi there...delicious wiken huh?!!!..hehe...

well, 14mths + has gone by and not an inch of his love has ever fade kan?...i wish that you guys (especially mummy) will always b strong in life...

Take care..

D said...

my dear,
i think you are much, much stronger than i am!!! keep it up and share me the tips...

MHB said...

ladydi -- sometimes I think my love for him is much much more now... really hope Allah grants me my wish to be reunited again with him one day... Ameen

MHB said...

d -- I am a complete total wreck at times, you know!!! Biasalah... I think you know, I know, we know how it feels!!! ;-) I envy your spiritual strength, d... really!!! I can never be at par with you in that department!!! Thanks for all the wonderful posts on p2r... you inspire me!!! (and I don't mean it in a cheesy and corny way!!!)

ms hart said...

Myheartbleeds, Ameen. We all hope for that, right? And it's ok to be 'a complete wreck at times' - unquote. We all need to do that. To let it all out. After all we are just human. It is really ok. Hugs.

MHB said...

ms hart -- Thanks Kak Tati... (can I call you that? or you'd rather I leave the 'kak' in front?);-) You are such a 'warm' person, you know...

Lovely us said...

kak,

can i read the other blog of yours? i also face to lose a husband in my life but diff sort of lost. tq