The girls take up Taekwondo as one of their compulsory co-curriculum activities this year. Misha came home in these today (Maira's sessions are on Wednesdays). Here she is displaying her moves for mommy...
Daddy would be so proud of you, Mish!
Musings, Memories and More...
The girls take up Taekwondo as one of their compulsory co-curriculum activities this year. Misha came home in these today (Maira's sessions are on Wednesdays). Here she is displaying her moves for mommy...
Daddy would be so proud of you, Mish!
Posted by MHB at Tuesday, April 08, 2008
Labels: activities, misha, school
9 comments:
Alamak... Takut nye Mya tgk Misha... Yehaaaa!!!
myheartbleeds, sambil tengok our taekwando heroine, sempat jeling2 backdrop gambar tu!!! he he he...I liiiike...
daybab -- heheh... hopefully she won't lose interest in the sports and go on to get a black belt like you!
ms hart -- ye ke? The pics nyaris2 did not make it to this blog as they turned out to be so dark due to the backdrop ;) ... coaxed the heroine to pose against another backdrop but dia dah tak larat!!
hehee....she looks like a pro already...i kecik2 pun joined taekwondo...till green belt only..sob sob...but it's a good sports for kidz..
ladydi -- green belt? ok la tu... yours truly stuck at white belt sampai abis!! :(
white belt??...awat tak move2..???..hehe....
babe, ari tu kat ur other entry i ada tanya where did u buy ur doter's wardrobe/closet (i guess) yang sooo sweet (with floral motive n in pastels)..i think it's in ur kids 'muslimah outfits' entry...u tak perasan my post kot...it was left unanswered...tu pun if u cud share...thanx..
ladydi -- yes, yes... I remember. Sorry la forgot to answer. I got it at a shop in Amcorp Mall, Level 2, I think. So sorry can't remember the name though I'm sure I have the business card chucked somewhere in one of my handbags.
Nanti balik rumah I will try to find it and let you know, ya...
hehe...thanx for sharing yerr...if you cud find the name, do tell me k...
Post a Comment