It's my late father's birthday today. He would have been 89.
Papa lived his life to the fullest. He was bold, a straight-talking-kinda-man, a non-conformist and a loving dad.
May Allah bless his soul. Ameen.
A very young papa (standing, right) with his partners in crime.
7 comments:
Hey, myheartbleeds!...u look so much like your dad...serious!!..am i the only one telling you this???..tapi betol la...sama...
i love my dad to bits...he's my hero..if i see old man out there bout his age (when i last saw him)..will have teary eyes...God knows how much i miss him and always doa untuk dia...
daddy will always be a super hero kannn???
ladydi -- I do, don't I? I get that all the time when I was a young girl, but now they say I look like my mom lak... it's been awhile since people tell me I look like him, but you're right la... I DO look like him heheh...
yup, growing up he was my hero...
hey...the smile tu..memang sama!!..heheee...bila i tgk ur dad's pic tu, i teringat bila i tgk pic ur hubby's n mish's pics...she is daddy's girl kan?..i wonder..perangai sama tak??
apa2 pun...i feel that u are one of my frenz yang dah lama kenal..u have such a good heart y'know..like mshart said..bleeds no more k???..
take care...
ladydi -- *hugs*
thank you la for saying I 'have a good heart' eventho you don't know me personally... moga2 Allah bersihkan lagi hati I ni dari segala2 yang buruk... amin
So how was the muvi??? Hey, you should start your own blog, u know??? I'll be your ardent reader!!!
hahaha!!!..nice of you...i don't have time to start my very own blog la...kalau ada pun, i nak yang se sweeeetttt ur blog...feel like u r one of my many frenz yang i harus catch up or at least say hi..what more to visit ur pastel blog..heheee..
see...i guess that's my weakness..sgt senang with people..but i strongly believe in this.."be good to others, they'll be good to you.." betol tak??
muvi??..hmm..it was ok..we had fun, tapi character not really strong..i like beautiful mind better n maid in manhattan n The Lake House n few more...but it's worth watching..not a heavy drama..
there are people like me..strangers..who will alwys doa for u n family..*hugs*
Your late papa was definitely an awesome man! I am very glad I did spend one a half months with your family when I was doing my practical at Petronas.
And one thing Tok Teh said which I remember with smile was "sapa kata kalau nak minum boleh berdiri? kerusi banyak...".
And Uni Lily's whisper "kan I dah kata..."
efs -- hehe... him and his straight-faced comments!!!
I remember the first time Zam came over on an 'official' visit to my parents' place, accompanied by his sis and bro-in-law... after drinks were served, Zam pun angkatlah cawan tu and started to sip the tea and Papa said to him, "aku tak suruh pun minum, engkau dah minum!"
Tersipu-sipu mamat tu, you know him... with his coy smile... kesian dia... ahh... sweet memories...
Post a Comment