Just look at these two girls! Sebijik macam model pakaian muslimah kanak-kanak -- kiranye can appear lah dalam magazine Anis or Asuh... heheh...
Went to Little Khalifah Shop today to get some children's literature on our Prophet.
Misha saw these outfits and she said, "nak, mommy...". At first I said no, since they don't need new clothes and we went there to get books, not clothes.
But she kept on belek-membeleking the garments (tactic ke nih?) and I became tak sampai hati to just leave the shop. So, I succumbed to her request and agreed to let her try it on. Of course, bila adik beli kakak need to have a pair as well.
The outfits are from light-weight cotton, complete with hand-sewn beadwork lagi... the quality is pretty good for the price...
It's not mandatory for them to cover their aurat yet, but I do hope to have them do so when they come of age. I suppose getting them outfits like these provides good practice before it becomes wajib for them. InsyaAllah...
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Model Pakaian Muslimah Kanak-Kanak!
Posted by MHB at Thursday, March 20, 2008
Labels: fashion, maira and misha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Lawanye model kita... Ayu gitu.
daybab -- pasal posing, memang #1!
Post a Comment