CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Still sick...

I took Misha to Klinik Dr Azizah after work last night as her temperature has risen again. The nice doctor prescribed the usual - paracetamol, cough medicine, antibiotics and a syrup for 'angin' coz' she compained of stomach pain. Bibik had said she refused to take any rice, (as usual) and only had some stir-fried veggie in the afternoon, plus a piece of biskut cap ping pong and some milo in the morning. Oh yes, when I came home, I tried to feed her some of the braised cod that Bibik prepared, but she only took a bite.

After the visit, we went to my mom's for the monthly majlis ilmu - Tafsir Al-Quran with Datuk Dr Fatma Az-Zahra. Misha threw up in the car on the way to Cheras. Memang perut dia masuk angin. I tried not to panic and thank God the traffic on MRR2 going south was pretty smooth and we reached Cheras in about 10 minutes. Upon reaching, I gave her some hot chicken, broccoli and carrot soup and her medication. She then rested and fell asleep on my brother's bed.

This picture is Misha this morning. When she woke up still feverish, I convinced her to let me give her a long cold shower, fed her breakfast (she only managed to finish 3/4 of a French toast), gave her medication and now she's fast asleep again on my bed.

I hope she feels better soon.

0 comments: