I'm pretty pleased that I pulled off my first hantaran cake. The design is simple je... the flowers on top were designed to cover any flaws... but stretchmarks appeared everywhere except the top where it was going to be covered!! thankfully remembered a tip/trick told by fellow baker... to gently rub shortening on the marks.. and it works!!

Saturday, February 20, 2010
My first hantaran cake
Posted by MHB at Saturday, February 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Wow! It is a very beautiful cake. Well done!
so pretty for a first attempt.
This looks like it was done by a proffesional hoccay! Lawa!
cantiiiique! btw, cake apa ni?
err.. was wondering...can I gently rub shortening on the stretchmarks on my tummy too? :(
MTT... thanks for the compliment... gives me motivation to do better next time!
anon... tq!
wiz... alhamdulillah got vote from my sugar high-ness!! ;-)
D -- sure you can!! but no guarantee on the desired effect tho LOL!!
Santekkk sgt beb..am so proud of you.
WOW! It's beautiful! I'll sure try the shortening tip the next time, thanks for sharing :)
amy... tq :)
shahieda... the very reason why I shared the useful tip.. for fellow bakers/cake decorator like you!! :)
Post a Comment