I wrote about getting a group together to take on a baking quest and now it's taking shape!! (wish could say the same bout my figure haha)...
We started a blog, my friend J and I, where we would post our bakes for the week and also post links to fellow baker's bake of the week from their blog. Fellow blogging bakers are now part of the group, i.e Kitchen Guardian and Shahieda. Glad to have you be a part of Friends Who Bake!!
We would love to have any of you out there join us too... something to do on a free weekend, and definitely not meant to be added stress!! Email us at friendswhobake@gmail.com. In the meantime, check out our blog!!
Saturday, February 6, 2010
Friends Who Bake
Posted by MHB at Saturday, February 06, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
babes, i would love to be a part of your team but now ni have to put aside all hobbies - minimising them includes less time blogging! :(
you guys have fun while i drool when i drop by once in a while!
D... takpa... I DO NOT want to take you away from what you're supposed to do over there ;-)
now drool duluuu... nanti bila dah balik sini I bake you segala macam ok??
Post a Comment