They say a picture is worth a thousand words. I don't know exactly who 'they' are, but 'they' sure are right.
I just don't look at old photos anyore these days (photos taken pre Feb 2007 are considered 'old photos'). It makes my heart bleed. They just intensify whatever feelings I already have or even forgotten. And boy, I saw lots of 'em pictures tonite, which brought me to write this entry. Someone took the trouble to scan the photos from the good 'ol US of A days and post it on FB. My heart is bleeding.
I miss my best friend. Everyday. But more so at this moment.
Ya Allah... tempatkan rohnya dikalangan para Solihin. Ameen.
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
What's in a picture
Posted by MHB at Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Insya-Allah, Amin.
Kuatkan semangat.. Am sure that he would not want to see you in this condition.
Insya-Allah, you and him will be reunited and happily together... again. Amin.
*DayBab tahu, senang nak cakap tuk kuatkan semangat, tapi.. berat bahu yang memikul.. I know you'll be strong!!*
Dear,
Sabar k...i tau ape yang u lalui. Bukan mudah namun kita mesti kuat tabahkan hati dan mohon kekuatan dari Yang Esa. Setiap memori adalah gamitan rindu yang teramat mungusik jiwa...maka biarlah ia berbicara kerana tidak mungkin kita dapat berpisah dengan memori walaupun sedetik!
sigh.. am going through same thing. i'm not doing a good job at packing as i want to keep almost every other item of his!!!
:(
love,
dunno wot to say...but i really hope u'll be strong..hhmmm...kuatkan semangat you k?..
will doa frm far...
Thanks, everyone...
I am sad dalam keinsafan... it hurts, but alhamdulillah, I am more humbled by it all...
Thanks for the kind words and du'a. Love you all lots...
Dear MHB
I don't like to hear or read about this. It makes me sad and hurts so badly too. Be strong dear.
TM -- sorry for making you sad sis. I am holding on, alhamdulillah...
*big hugs*
amy -- thanks, luv... *hugs back* ;-)
Post a Comment