... we've almost come to the end of March!! Feels like the last 2.5 months flew while I go about life, day in and day out like a remote-controlled robot.
I need to put some passion back in my life (no, not referring to the romantic kind). I need to feel more (on the contrary, at times I feel too much!!)... I need to feel my adrenaline pumping!!
I need to consciously breath in... and breathe out. Take time to smell the roses and look out for the rainbow...
Now, while I try to do that, I leave you with photos from last weekend; at my cousin's wedding (didn't snap too many photos as was busy helping out everywhere) and my grandniece & nephew's birthday do.

6 comments:
gambar kecik ah babes! clicked and squinted, tapi tak puas jugak!
:)
heheh... gambar tu buat cukup syarat je!!
you want some adrenaline? so come ikut panjat nanti nak? i don't think it's going to be so bad. :D
madame B -- I was thinking!! waahhh... how come I never heard of that bukit and here are two ladies from another country coming all the way up here to panjat the bukit!! I just might ;-)
Adrenaline pumping and passion..hmm..not difficult at all. Sign in into a salsa dancing class! It illicits passion out of you and the energetic moves will definitely keep your adrenaline pumping overtime! ;-)
MTT -- salsa?? you know what, my office gym just introduced a salsa class this month. I heard it received such good response sampai tak cukup space to accomodate evryone!!
btw, kalau terlebih passion nanti bahaya gak... heheh
Post a Comment