CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Camerons IV: Garden Tea & Scones

One of the things I love about the place we stayed in Camerons -- Bala's Holiday Chalet was the fact that they serve tea in the gardens.
In fact, afternoon tea are served outdoors only (weather permitting, I suppose).
Of course, we had tea and scones... and some more tea and scones.
Simply cannot get enough of it!
For awhile, berangan kejap macam princess... ye lah... being served in my royal courtyard by loyal servants... hmmm... dream on!


5 comments:

D said...

Oooooh.. yummilicious indeed! Eh, is that you in the pict? Cool!

MHB said...

d -- yup, that's moi... when will YOU post your pict for me to see :)

Amy said...

Oh lawanya mama maira dgn misha nih! I so love the pictures you're posting here...buat I rasa nak pegi cameron lagi

MHB said...

amy -- ha'a... memang lawa, the flower garden, I mean :) I think I should ask some commision from Camerons nye majlis daerah or perbadanan kemajuan CH or whatever badan yg berkenaan... ramai sgt dah org nak gi balik camerons after looking @ my posted pics hehe...

The Hand That Holds The Quill... said...

those scones look sooo delish! now i feel like hving them for bfast tmrw! ;P~