CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Chocolates are a girl's best friend...










"When you're down... and troubled... and you need some loving care... and nothing, nothing is going right...

"Close your eyes and think of me and soon I will be there... to brighten up even your darkest nights... " (song by Carole King).

Sometimes, a good bar of chocolate is all I need in times of sorrow! (and when not in sorrow as well).
Basically, anytime is a good time to enjoy having chocolates.
Chocolates make dependable friends, too. They are always within reach when you need them (just go to the nearest 7-Eleven), and they never fail to make you feel good, even if its just momentarily.

Had almost a bar by myself while tugged in bed with a book. What is it about chocolates that is so comforting? It must be the way it melts in your mouth (I don't even care if it melts in my hand - I'll just simply lick it clean!) - the thick and rich chocolatey flavour that makes you close your eyes and lick your lips in satisfaction...
I love chocolates and chocolates love me! Somehow, they always seem to want to come home with me whenever I visit them at the chocolate aisle in the grocery store!

Chocolate cake, chocolate ice-cream, chocolate pie, chocolate milkshake and hot chocolate - you name it, I love em' all!


2 comments:

redha said...

asalamualaikum,
i remembered always the best milo i ever had in my life,made by u of course.my favourite comfort food/drink.
the colour brown/chocolate is always a reminder of my dear bestfriend,my voice of reason.i am so proud of u.i love your dignity,reasonings and the way you colour everyone's life about you.he is with you all the time,for always.i am certain he is very proud with the way you are bringing the girls up.
chin up my dear.you are everybody's angel.

MHB said...

Wassalam... you made me cry. I am at work - people cannot see me cry!

I am blessed to have your friendship...