CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 20, 2026

Think...

Have you realised how fast 2010 is swooshing us by? I didn't exactly welcome 2010 with any preparations - mentally that is... it sort of fell from the sky... at least that's how I felt. From the moment the merry-makers shouted "Happy New Year!!" on 1 Jan, it's been go! go! go! all the way at the office and on the domestic front. Got home tired each weekday and weekends were filled with other commitments. Up until last weekend!! I actually had time to sleep in and took a nap too!! Aaahhh... bliss!!

Of course, when you have extra time on your hands that's when you have time to 'think'. I had time to 'think' while taking a shower, 'think' before falling asleep, and 'think' while lazying around golek-goleking on the bed. Think about my future. Think about what I wanna be when I grow up. Coincidentally a friend too was talking about what she wants to be when she 'grows up'.

Yes, at 37 I am still not sure of what I wanna be. I guess no one can really be sure. You may have certain plans in place but that is no guarantee of what "will be". I know I need to be better. I need not find something new which I can be good at, instead just strive to be better in whatever I am already doing, better in who I already am - mother, daughter, friend, employee, servant of God (not necessarily in that order). That shouldn't be so hard to do, but challenging enough when taken seriously. Which makes me think again (see... I had lots of time to do that!!)... and ponder if I haven't been taking my roles seriously... or as serious as I should. Now, when i really really 'think' about it, WOW!! I have a lot to work on!!

Be back when I have more time to 'think', 'rethink' or 'unthink' :)

0 comments: