CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 20, 2026

UMNO tu apa?

We were driving along a residential area and passed by a signboard of a UMNO branch -- Misha, being a 7-year-old who reads aloud all signs, banners, posters etc. asks, "UMNO tu penting ke?"...

"Err...," I muttered (I was going to say penting... very penting...). She asks again, "UMNO tu apa..."

I suppose at the very least, she knows that UMNO is penting (that's why she asked). It is the degree of how penting UMNO is and what exactly UMNO does is what she really wants to know.
When she was only 5, she once asked, "Is Pak Lah the richest man in the world?"...

She also made a remark this morning when she saw the billboard of all 5 Prime Ministers -- "Mommy, only Pak Lah doesn't wear glasses," she said.

A couple of days ago, we were in the car and I was chatting with my sis about the upcoming elections. Misha asked, "elections tu apa?"...

My sis answered, "it's when you pick your leader by voting..." Before she could add further, Maira added her two cents: "You sms your vote and the winner will be the Prime Minister!"...

0 comments: